Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wandering away

Dig me out.
Here and there. Lost in the snow. Blinded by the light.

Still with me from yesterday:

The night gallops on its shadowy mare
shedding blue tassels over the land. (Neruda)

And over here:

You know, the strange thing about imagery is that a great deal of it is subconscious, and sometimes it appears in a poem, and nobody knows wherefrom this emerged. But it is rooted, I am certain, in the poet’s subconscious life, often of his childhood, and that’s why I think it is decisive for a poet: the childhood that he has lived … (George Seferis)

Flip.

"There can be no light without the dark. And so it is with magic. Myself, I always try to live within the light." - Horace Slughorn

Beat.


Why.

The act of sharing is one of generosity — you’re putting something out there because you think it might be helpful or entertaining to someone on the other side of the screen. Austin Kleon

Regretfully

I lost the quote about failure I wanted to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment