1. Because I want this picture on my blog for all eternity.
|Britain's Prince Charles, wearing traditional Saudi attire, attends the traditional Saudi dance, known as Arda, during Tuesday's Janadriya culture festival in Riyadh. Because, swords. Read why.|
2. My second favorite map (next to the Marauder's Map):A street map made up from the titles of over 600 books from the history of English Literature (and a few favourites from further afield). The Map includes classics such as Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, Bleak House, Vanity Fair and Wuthering Heights as well as 20th and 21st Century works such as The Waste Land, To the Lighthouse, Animal Farm, Slaughterhouse 5, The Catcher in the Rye, The Wasp Factory, Norwegian Wood and The Road. You can order one!
3. We saw The Monuments Men last weekend. You know it's based on a true story:
4. Pitchers and catchers, Fort Wayne style:
Carroll sophomore Julian getting in some throws at The Diamond.
5. Schools are having to make up snow days. I'm jealous. And cold.
And this cheers me up.