Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

365 Poems: Five things Saturday

Day 313

I parse the things most interesting to me on the internet and then make you read them. You're welcome!

1. Carl Sagan schools us on just how big, and small, we are ("We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself"):


2. Harry Potter via Meyers-Briggs personality test. Maybe you've had to take one for work (I'm Draco Malfoy, in this interpretation! Ack!). A Tumblr user (Simbaga) applied it to Harry Potter. Another Tumblr user illustrated it. Comprehensible results ensued. Which MBTI are you?

3. Friday I went to Starbucks courtesy of a birthday gift certificate. And standing in line, Starbucks gave me another gift:


4. I have written of my unapologetic love for Twitter. Kathryn Shultz does it better in New York Magazine. Follow her @kathrynschulz. Follow me @CathyBlogs.

5. If I'd discovered this series on YouTube from Open University maybe I would have skipped that Coursera philosophy class I took this year. (Nah, I loved that course.) But still, deep stuff made comprehensible:


No comments:

Post a Comment