Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

365 Poems: Five things collected on Friday so you can read it on Saturday

Day 285

Redefining 'post potpourri.'

1) A few months ago I read Gale Forman's 'Just One Day' ... and loved it. And loved the promise of the sequel, Willem's story, 'Just One Year' so much that I pre-ordered it. It appeared on my Kindle like magic this week. And was read in ... just one day. Forman is also the author of 'If I Stay' and 'Where She Went.' Also well done, sad and melancholic. For YA book lovers.

2) This. Wish I looked as good as she does, though.
Aaahhhhh.
3. So sorry. So, so sorry.


4. Once there was a way to get back homeward / Once there was a way to get back home / Sleep pretty darling do not cry / And I will sing a lullaby /
John Lennon would have been 73 years old this week.


5. The History of the World Since 1300 has ... so many maps. Non-revisionist maps for a non-revisionist history class. Which made watching this so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment