Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

365 Poems: Five Things Friday...on Saturday. Visual Edition.

Day 257

Friday's roundup on Saturday, because days get away from us. I'm writing it on Friday, at least.

1. Reading this weekend: The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje. Four-star rating on Amazon.com and chosen by my book club to be our first book of the reading season. Looks good to me!

2. Today (Friday) was freaking us out with its weirdness.... And then we remembered the date. And this ... is today's soundtrack. Thank you, Jim Morrison, for making it all better.



3. Help me, Jesus. Got no time fo dat.


4. I'm thoroughly sick of Miley Cyrus. And I'm not fond of Nic Cage. But this? You. Are. Welcome.



5. This video. I am rendered speechless as a fox. How could it have over 23,000,000 views and we've missed it up 'til now?

No comments:

Post a Comment