Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

365 Poems: Talkin' 'bout women, readin', shakin', electin'

Day 69

I've got an idea for a little something but I think I'll work on it today and post tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll let myself off easy with a round up of cool stuff from last week.

First, for all the ladies for International Women's Day:




Just today, I discovered I could have ALL the works of one of my favorite authors -- Louisa May Alcott -- on my Kindle Fire, for just $1.99. I could not have dreamed of that as a kid, when I was devouring her books in the '60s. It's better than the jet packs everyone else wanted.

Last, going local, a great Harlem Shake video from the Bishop Dwenger High School Show Choir:




Okay, one more last thing: It's nearly time for filling out your brackets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Sweet Sixteen ... this year, you can also fill out your pope brackets for the Sweet Sistine.

No comments:

Post a Comment