Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

365 Poems, Twitter Edition: Oscars in 140

Day 57

Some years I'm able to see all the Oscar-nominated best picture movies...other years, not so much. Of course it's more fun to watch the Academy Awards when one has a well-formed opinion of whom should win and whom should lose.

This is a not so much year, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate a pretty dress, a Hollywood spectacle, a moment of anticipation.
There's was spectacle last night -- and spectacular failures. I'm thinking Seth McFarlene, a man of many talents, might be a one-trick pony where Oscar is concerned. The New Yorker says it best.

My Twitter stream below  tells the story. At right, tweets I retweeted that are oh so true.

Follow me at www.twitter.com/CathyBlogs.












No comments:

Post a Comment