Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, bloggers and all

What a great blogosphere Fort Wayne has! And perhaps no better time to says THANKS to all the people who take the time to write -- from our astute political blogs (Thanks, Mitch! Thanks Jeff!) to our stunning photographers (Thanks Everett! Thanks Eric!) to the more personal (Thanks Joe! Thanks Mark!). And more that I haven't mentioned (see blogroll). 
I'm still a consumer of traditional media, but to really get a sense of what's up in Fort Wayne, the blogosphere is where I get alternative views, detail, and even breaking news.
Also, THANKS to everybody who reads Common Sensibilities. I've been blogging here since May 2002, and it's a weird and whacky collection of posts for sure, but it's a lot of fun, and I appreciate every page view and comment!
Merry Christmas all!
(That's my Christmas tree, btw. Thank you, St. Joe Christmas Tree Farm!)

1 comment:

  1. That's where my family gets our Christmas tree! I love their free hot chocolate as we wait for the tree (White Pine) to get shaken out and wrapped.

    ReplyDelete