Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let freedom ring, to the tune of Happy Birthday!

FINALLY!!
The countdown is over. For a year, I've had to listen to how long until the election, aka, Cathy's next birthday.
And finally, it's here.
Of course the first thing I did was ... vote! As everybody should, and if the 40-minute wait I had is any indication, everybody IS.
But what fun to have a birthday on such a historic day. I wanted to take a picture of my ballot, but figured I'd be breaking some federal voting law and end up behind bars and that didn't sound like fun on my birthday.
Instead, I plan to party all day and into the night. Literally.
I'm managing to forget that I'm another year older ... or managing to not care this year.
Have a great November 4!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I will look for coverage of your birthday celebrations tonight as I watch election returns - surely ALL networks will be covering your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila9:35 PM

    Happy Belated Birthday! Age is but of the mind. Remember that! :?)

    ReplyDelete