Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The end of the world as I knew it: Democrats in Indaina

Obama Outspending McCain In Three Key States : NPR: "In the battleground states of North Carolina, Missouri and Indiana, polls show that Sen. Barack Obama is gaining ground against his Republican rival, Sen. John McCain. That may be partly because the Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee so far have outspent McCain and the RNC on TV ads in those states by $14.4 million to $5.7 million."

I never, ever thought I'd be living in a battleground state again (being originally from Ohio). But this story from Morning Edition on NPR this a.m.--I feel as if I were in a Twilight Zone episode--that one where a neighborhood is transplanted onto an alien planet.

Interesting place, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment