Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Palin: Protecting state secrets, or foreign relations ineptness?

Palin bans reporters from leaders meetings - John McCain News- msnbc.com: "Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who has not held a press conference in nearly four weeks of campaigning, on Tuesday banned reporters from her first meetings with world leaders, allowing access only to photographers and a television crew."

We'll never know, since no reporters will be there.

"Wow, Mr. Karzai, I wish I could see your country from my window!"

UPDATE: "Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who has not held a press conference in nearly four weeks of campaigning, initially barred reporters from her first meetings with world leaders Tuesday, but reversed course after they protested."

1 comment:

  1. Sheila11:43 PM

    Yeah. McCain lost any hope of getting my vote when he took her on. There is something I just don't like about her. Not sure why call it a sixth sense, but I just don't like her.

    ReplyDelete