Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dayton going crazy over new Von Maur store

Customer testimonials about Von Maur: "MY HUSBAND AND I lived in Fort Wayne, Ind., and shopped the Von Maur store there. If this store is anything like the one there ... WOW! The other stores in the area will want to take notes."

I read a post from a local blogger, once upon a time, complaining about Von Maur--not the prices, but rather the customer service. Seems that the extra attention to detail took too much time for this particular customer. They were in a hurry, and didn't want to wait for the courtesy, special wrapping, and slower pace of the transaction.

I thought, what have we come to, when old-fashioned customer service is something to complain about!

One of my favorite shopping tactics is to cruise the "sale" racks. I nearly always find something I can afford that will last for several seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment