Top 10 Reasons It's Good To Live In Fort Wayne
by Brendan Savage | The Flint Journal Sunday August 24, 2008, 1:13 PM
10. Second most famous Fort behind Knox.
9. General "Mad" Anthony Wayne is your patron saint.
8. Fort Wayne has twice as many syllables as Flint does.
7. Even poor spellers are made to feel welkome.
6. Fort 4, Port 3.
5. The city was part of hockey history when Kevin Kerr scored his 664th career goal.
4. When traveling, you can brag that you're from the same hometown as Frank Burns from M*A*S*H.
3. Your nearest NFL team isn't the woeful Detroit Lions.
2. The owners of the local hockey team aren't afraid to spend money.1. You can subscribe to the News Sentinel and read the best Komets coverage in town.