Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sometimes, living in Indiana frightens me

South Bend Tribune: Segregation worth talking about, says candidate: "“I don’t have enough facts to support it,” [Tony] Zirkle said of his proposal, speaking with The Tribune. “I think it would need a congressional study to see if I support it. It may mean the cost of transferring people is too high.”"

No, he's not talking about immigration--sending illegal immigrants back to their native lands. He's talking about re-segregating the U.S. He'd lump Hispanic people "in with whites," but everyone else--you'd be getting a new address. It "might take a century" to put in all in place. But if you're of mixed race, good news: you'd get to "declare what culture" you'd want to live in.

Zirkle want to be the Republican nominee in 2nd Congressional District. I'll be watching how many votes he gets. Carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment