Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank you, Continental

Continental upgrades local planes | The Journal Gazette: "Starting today, Continental Airlines will use larger airplanes for flights between Fort Wayne International Airport and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport."

And I say, thank God! Because when we went to NYC in May, it was on Continental, and my pleasure on flying thorugh Cleveland was pretty much killed by getting on a plane that I described to my companions as a "flying hot dog." And I didn't mean the foot-long, either, I meant the standard small-size wienie. I hated that plane, and was not real confident of its ability to stay in the sky long enough for me to get to where I wanted to be.

Last weekend, our flight was on Northwest, with nice big planes on all legs of the trip (albeit delayed). Nice to know that if I need to fly Continental again, I will be in a super-size kielbasa, with a better chance of arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment