Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh, it's one of those headline days

News has been scarce here at Common Sensibilities lately, but who would think a snowy Monday would have so much to offer me? So much that I must share.

First:

"Pam Anderson files for divorce after 2 months: Actress splitting with Rick Salomon of Paris Hilton sex-tape fame". I mean, can't you just SET A TIMER for stuff like this!

And in further marriage news, I get this:

Brit may be planning another Vegas wedding. As if one wasn't enough!

And in sad news, just was I was hearing "Another Auld Lang Syne" for the millionth time:

Singer Dan Fogelberg dies at age 56.Then, there was this:

"Giant rat discovered in Indonesia jungle."

And isn't this old news for anyone who's ever fought a flea infestation:

Vacuums suck (if you're a flea): "No matter what vacuum a flea gets sucked into, it's probably a one-way trip," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment