Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Still walkin' on the Tribe Side

Opinion: Indians give playoffs much-needed drama - Baseball - MSNBC.com: "a funny thing happened in Game 2 of the American League Championship Series at Fenway park: an actual playoff series broke out. The feisty Cleveland Indians defeated the Boston Red Sox in an 11-inning game that took a preposterous 5 hours, 14, but it was a small price for Major League Baseball to pay considering the alternatives."
What was the stupidest thing I could do this weekend, when the two little girls were staying with us and I was still tired from staying up last Monday night?
It's the same thing as the funnest thing I could do this weekend, which involved staying up until 2 a.m. despite knowing I might be up as early as 6 a.m.
I watched the Tribe win, of course.
And blessed the girls for sleeping until about 8 a.m. They're REALLY the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment