Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Staying updated

I have set up a few Google alerts to keep me updated on various topics I'm interested in. One, obviously, is for any story with "Fort Wayne" or "Ft. Wayne" in it.
Mostly I get returns on stories I've already seen in local media, and of course important stories that get picked up by national media, like the stripper story.
But I also keep getting returns for...
...the rapper "Lil' Wayne."
If you are interested in news about Lil' Wayne, let me know, because I know everything about him. For example, this news:
" Sixshot Bits: Brief News On Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Ja Rule & Kanye West
Sixshot.com - Lucerne,Switzerland
Three singles from the set have already been released including "Uh Ohh" ft Lil Wayne and "Sunset" ft The Game. Lil Wayne has shot down rumors that he was ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment