Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Cedar Point wins again!

World's most visited amusement parks - Family Travel - MSNBC.com: "The trade publication Amusement Today awarded Cedar Point the honor of best new ride of 2007 for its Maverick coaster; it gave the award for best outdoor night show production to 'IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,' at EPCOT at Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The awards are based on surveys from hundreds of amusement park fans."

Okay, I'm a shameless Cedar Point fan, having grown up within a half-hour or so of the park. So when I see CP mentioned in the same paragraph as WDW, I sit up and take notice. It's part of a story on msnbc.com about the WORLD'S most-visited amusement parks.

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of Cedar Point, and even though I have to travel all the way from Colorado to get there, I still try to visit as often as possible. If you are planning a trip to Cedar Point, you should visit my blog, especially if you have to travel as far as I do!

    ReplyDelete