Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Final 'Harry Potter' cover revealed - Today Entertainment - MSNBC.com: "The colorful cover for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' suggests a confrontation between the teenaged wizard-in-training and his nemesis, Lord Voldemort, but Rowling's American editor, Arthur A. Levine, refused to shed light on speculation that Harry dies at the end."
Check out this msnbc.com story--there's a picture of the front of the cover and a description of the back, too.
I won't be surprised by anything JK Rowling does in the book--save Harry, or kill him off--but the end is sure to apocalyptic, given the buildup from the previous six books. I can't wait to read it...yet, I don't want to read it...oh, for sure I will read it...and I'll be sad when I'm done. But on the hunt for the next good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment