Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Making clear
I should make it clear, I think the BMV DID need overhauled; the databases DID need cleaned up; and probably, some branches needed closed. But it's the WAY it was done, with seemingly little care as to what the people most involved needed as the changes were made--warning a branch was closing; replacing the branch with at least a machine; changing the method licenses can be obtained (getting them at the dealer being the best idea); pushing all the things you can do online. That's what I mean by the PR being bad.

Poetic fragment of the day
Read this first thing in my Writer's Almanac email:
Poem: "Messenger" by Mary Oliver from Thirst.© Beacon Press. Reprinted with permission. (buy now)

Messenger

"My work is loving the world…."

Hard to do, some days, even most; you'd think it was GOD'S work, to love the world...interesting if it's ours, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment