Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

MSNBC - Death Valley alive with wildflowers
Check out this picture--wouldn't be be so cool to see this? Flowers in the desert.


Just knowing

Just the knowledge that a good book is awaiting one at the end of a long day makes that day happier. -- Kathleen Norris, Hands Full of Living, 1931


Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. -- Robert Frost


This art of resting the mind and the power of dismissing from it all care and worry is probably one of the secrets of energy in our great men.-- Captain J. A. Hadfield


Weather channel

I'm not sure if it's 30 or 40 outside--the sign at the shopping center said 40; the weather sticker on msnbc.com says 30--but the sun is out (a little hazy, but hey!), and my car was warm when I got into it. I hope, hope, hope the snow melts in my front yard--I have more snow in my yard than in all of northeastern Indiana, I think.

17 days til Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment