Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It's Wednesday, it's raining, and I had to take my car to New Haven again...
One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life.
-- Alexander A. Bogomoletz [This quote makes me feel a little better about wanting that plasma TV, an MP3 player, and satellite radio.)

And a lady on a grilled cheese shall lead them
You have GOT to love this one: someone found an image of the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese. I am not making this up: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6511148/

Desperate Housewives and football players
I am so sorry I missed this one. Naked desparate housewives jumping fully-clad football players. ABC in the soup again. And this network is owned by "family-friendly" Disney?

Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Now I do like this show. I've yet to see anyone naked on it.
They do seem to pick deserving people and the changes they make in a week are almost unbelievable.

Still reading...
First Mothers … about the moms of presidents of the 20th century. A great companion to Founding Mothers, about the women related to the "founding fathers."



No comments:

Post a Comment