Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

And the meek shall inherit the earth
You are not superior just because you see the world in an odious light. -- Vicomte de Chateaubriand (this must be why I am such a Pollyanna )

“I am going to Jerusalem. What will happen to me there I do not know.” (Acts 20:22-23) (And also, from The Three Amigos: "We all have our own El Guapos.")
Haiku-koo (as sent to USAToday
Rock Star

Dude, can't talk right now
Maybe right after the show
Rap with you later.
5/25/04
Ramblin' (as Steve Martin used to sing)
May (a lament)
Gone much too soon, like
The wind that flies before the storm;
I long for you to linger.

The sky this morning (fragment)
A Smoky Mountain sky, low clouds not more than fog;
Broken, blue sky beyond, sun gaining strength.
Humid, storm just past, air cool and snappy --



No comments:

Post a Comment