Pages

Monday, November 10, 2003

Back at it

Dawn comes later and later and I sleep harder and harder in the mornings, so much so that I feel I'm getting up in the middle of the night. Of course, I SHOULD NOT read so late, it is my worst habit! (And of all the bad habits one can have, I'm thinking this one may NOT be so bad....) But I have so many good books to read. Still working on Loose Change for book club ... The Secret Life of Bees is waiting for me ... and I made the mistake of -- well, the mistake was not buying Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, for my first copy has been lost by one of the kids, but of starting to read it again, because I couldn't stop. I had watched the movie recently, and it was fun with that fresh in my mind to compare and see what was changed, etc. Also, having read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix relatively recently, thinking about how grown-up that book seems compared to #1. Oh, and how can I forget--reading the new short stories and essays of Raymond Carver I got for my birthday. I'm trying to read one a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment