Pages

Friday, October 31, 2003

Blogging can be dangerous to your work life
Just read this: http://www.msnbc.com/news/986750.asp?0bl=-0 on the msnbc.com site; guy lost his job at Microsoft for posting a picture of some Apple computers on a loading dock. Guess the lesson is don't mix work and personal blogs; I don't know if I've ever said much about work here, now that I think of it, and I guess I shan't begin now!

Indian summer visiting us here in Indiana; it was in the 70s yesterday and sunny. Made me miss summer already; what shall I feel like in February? I know by March I will be ready to escape to Ft. Myers.

You know, if I get any more spam emails for that penile patch, I may blow my computer up.

"I cannot believe that the inscrutable universe turns on an axis of suffering; surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy!" -- Louise Bogan (here's more on her: CLICK.)

This came to me in an email, and I don't know how I feel about it:

Negative Prayer

Spirit of anger, bless the Lord.
Long lasting depression, bless the Lord.
Giving in to sadness, bless the Lord.

Superego, bless the Lord.
Little self known very late, bless the Lord.
Unlovely self image, bless the Lord.

Fixations of the intellect, bless the Lord.
Emergencies of the will, bless the Lord.
Restrictions of the heart, bless the Lord.

The constant critic within, bless the Lord.
Supposed judgments from without, bless the Lord.
Irrational fear, bless the Lord.

Blind spots of self pity, bless the Lord.
Deep seated feelings of guilt, bless the Lord.
Unexplainable bodily pains, bless the Lord.

Questioning of inner vision, bless the Lord.
Erratic growth, bless the Lord.
Unnecessary suffering of ignorance, bless the Lord.

All you varieties of pessimism, bless the Lord.
All you types of confusion, bless the Lord.
All you causes of tension, bless the Lord.
All you forms of insecurity, bless the Lord.
All you passions of the mind, bless the Lord.
Praise God. Glorify God. , bless the Lord.


Subtle entry of the collective consciousness of ills,
Praise God. Glorify God, Praise and glorify God forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment