Pages

Monday, July 28, 2003

TMI*
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.-- Franklin P. Adams
I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.-- Sir Winston Churchill (I hate brown too, Winston.)
Don't join the book burners. Don't think you're going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they never existed. Don't be afraid to go in your library and read every book...-- Dwight D. Eisenhower (I really should read Farenheit 451.)
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.-- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1600 (pretty smart for an old guy, and somebody who never met Dr. Phil)
Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.-- Hasidic saying (so few do).

No comments:

Post a Comment